Yes, It's Frickin' Cold

Yes, It's Frickin' Cold

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Cold

It's beginnin to feel a lot like winter. I'd be safe to say it's about 4 degrees F outside, that's when the wind is still. I have to take my national registry over again. What a long wait for a whole lot of nothing. At least now I can study the areas I was weak in. OB/Peads. was the worst area I done on. So if I have to deliver your baby, I hope I do well lol.
February 1oth- I'm going to take my Element 3 exam. I have to study a little harder for that test it comes up in a week and a half. I hope me and Brittany grow together in our relationship and for me to be molded in the man she wants. I'm trying to create new networks with the brothers of Tau Kappa Epsilon, they're having an awesome rush program this week. One day I hope to be a part of that fraternity.

No comments: